3.4 Study Requirements
- Applicants for the European PhD Program in Computational Logic
must satisfy the following requirements:
- Proof of an adequate knowledge of English.
- Master of Science degree (Bologna second cycle) in Computational Logic,
Computer Science, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, or an equivalent
- Proof of knowledge in Computational Logic.
- The fulfillment of the requirements mentioned in paragraph 1 is
decided by the Selection Commission in
cooperation with the coordinating university.